The Kodiak Family Cabin Tent creates a literal home away from home. With a comfortable walk-in, 2-room, straight-walled, and 168 square feet of area, the Kodiak sleeps up to 9 people comfortably. This tent is well ventilated with an over 7 foot center height, a large mesh Dutch "D" door, two bay and two picture windows. In wet weather the mud mat will keep your the Kodiak's full-coverage rainfly and welded floor provides the protection you need to stay dry. In clear weather, roll the fly back and enjoy stargazing from the insect-protected interior. Amazingly easy to set up for such a large and stable tent, the Kodiak features central hubs that connect the roof to steel uprights and a simple-to-use pin and ring system. Equipped with rear lockers, two gear lofts, and two hanging pockets, the Kodiak makes it easy to keep larger groups organized. Additional details include a mud mat to keep the floor clean and ground level venting for increased airflow.
- Floor Size: 14' x 14'
- Floor Area: 164 ft2
- Peak Height: 78"
- Weight: 31 lbs. 14 oz.
- "D" style door with inside flap zippered window
- Removable seam-sealed fly
- Triangle-shaped bay windows allow side windows to remain
- Corded steel frame with molded corner hubs and fast feet for easy set up
- Two rear lockers/vents add ground breeze and storage space