#VanLife is rolling into the camp scene! We took the same vintage feel as your favorite VW Westfalia and turned it into a spacious, yet funky sleeping bag—the Pop Top. Built for 30 to 40-degree temperatures, it features patent-pending Convert-a-Hood technology, which allows you to zip the top edge panel into a fully-functional hood (hence the name)! When not in use, the panel tucks into an integrated pillow pocket for added cushion. Other features include the quick brushed liner and soft polyester insulation. From an exterior point of view, you’ll notice its full-length zipper with insulated draft protection, elastic roll straps for easy packing, and of course, a trendy pattern to pop against the rest of your pack.
- Size: 87" x 33"
- Fill: 4 lbs.
- Outer Fabric: 68D, 190T, 54gsm poly
- Liner: 75D, 185T, 69gsm peached poly
- 33in x 87in hooded rectangle sleeping bag with Convert-a-Hood technology
- Removable panel zips onto the top edge, molding into a fully-functional hood
- When not in use, panel tucks into integrated pillow pocket adding extra cushion
- Quick-warming brushed liner
- Soft polyester insulation locks in warmth
- Full-length zipper with insulated draft protection
- Elastic roll straps for easy packing
- 5lb 12oz carry weight
- New Badge: